« Home | NASHVILLE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Graduation » 

Friday, April 22, 2005

Treated like a lady!

So last night after I got off of work I went to Clemson's FCA. The New Spring Band played and did an excellent job. Afterwards I was helping the guys tear down and carrying their gear to their cars. If you know me well at all I do not like making multiple trips when carrying things, this includes groceries, gear, anything! Also I have a hardheadedness when it comes to accepting help. So as I loaded up with mulitple bags and guitars last night I started walking outside to take them to the cars, well this really nice guy walks up and offers to help at first I almost blew him off and then asked him if he could just grab some gear off of the stage and bring it outside, to which he did. I continued outside to carry what I was loaded down with and another guy approached me and asked me to let him help, so finally I let him take the guitars from me. I know that some of you might be thinking whats the big deal? It was a huge deal, I have to let my pride and my stubborness not get the best of me when it comes to these situations, I use to think that if I let "men" help me that I was a weakling and that I couldn't do it. It was like I had something to prove. Well God reminded me last night that I am that vase that Perry preached about and that He made me the way He did for His purpose, but that I have nothing to prove and I should be thankful that there are gentlemen out there that care enough to help. This is something that I am definately going to have to work on, lets see what happens:)!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|

About me

  • I'm Angela
  • From Anderson, South Carolina, United States
  • I am a Nationally Certified Licensed Massage Therapist!
My profile
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates