« Home | Mr. and Mrs. Chris Brown » | 2 more days of externship » | Sleeping Client » | Relief! » | Treated like a lady! » | NASHVILLE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Graduation » 

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Unpacking

Moving is not on my list of the most enjoyable things that there are to do in the world. I have success in the living room area. I haven't even touched the kitchen yet. Bedroom in liveable!
God keeps giving me amazing blessings that I can't even decribe. Tuesday, I was unloading the truck and one of my neighbors (who also is a Christian) came over and helped me, then come to find out a little later that the guys across the hall from me are Christians and they also had just moved in. Don't tell me that God doesn't take care of His own! I have a peace that I would never even know how to explain.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|