« Home | NewSpring Band Pictures » | NewSpring Band » | Have you ever? » | Benefit Concert » | Hmm » | I thought my friends could use a laugh! » | Sleepy » | Thinking..... » | This doesn't even do it justice! » | Oh yeah... » 

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A wonderful weekend!

It doesn't get much better than getting to go to Anderson and watch the guys do an incredible job at the benefit concert. The band was incredible, but also Joel and Purr did a great job! Those two work there behinds off! I love seeing there passion to making the sound the best there is. I also got the priveledge of getting to go and see Lee open for Tara Leigh Cobble, she is so funny. Well I need to go and work, will post more later.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|