« Home | Sleepy » | Thinking..... » | This doesn't even do it justice! » | Oh yeah... » | A New Look » | Friends » | Finally did it! » | Miscommunication and Pride » | Chicken » | Amazing Friends » 

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I thought my friends could use a laugh!

Ok so I am not the smartest person in the bunch, I just wanted to start out with that before I tell the story! Ever since I moved in my apartment oh 4 months ago there has been this smell that comes every once in a while. I have went and bought carpet freshener and wall air fresheners, but the smell still comes and goes. The other day I went to pay my rent and the girl at the office asked me how things were going and I told her about the smell, she asked me what it smelt like. I told her that it was like a musky smoke smell, she looked at me and said skunky smoke smell, and I was like yeah. She then looked at me and sorda giggled and said "marijuana?" I told her I didn't know, and honestly I had no clue what it smelt like. So anyway someone in my apt building is smoking pot and I basically just busted them. So anyway I hope you all had a laugh at my expense!!!!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|