« Home | Finally did it! » | Miscommunication and Pride » | Chicken » | Amazing Friends » | Oh Happy Day! » | What a crazy day! » | Home Sweet Anderson! » | My beautiful niece! » | HOME SWEET HOME » | Lake Winnapasake » 

Friday, September 23, 2005

Friends

Lessons that I have learned since moving to Nashville on friends!!
1. Don't ever take your friends for granted!
2. Embrace the new ones that you meet.
3. Sometimes you have to let some go
4. The really awesome ones come and see you!:)
5. They are priceless.

Yes the list is not that much at the moment, there are more thoughts going through my head, but I don't have the words to put them in right now. Thanks to those amazing friends that always stand by me!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|