« Home | Home Sweet Anderson! » | My beautiful niece! » | HOME SWEET HOME » | Lake Winnapasake » | What about Bob???? » | The Top Fifteen Things I Love! » | A little homesick » | Not feeling well » | HOME SWEET HOME » | SLEEP???? » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

What a crazy day!

WOW, busy but very eventful day! I have been going nonstop since this morning and realized tonight when I was cooking dinner that I haven't eaten today....like a said crazy day. I even had to hang up on a close friend today just because I had so much going on, I mean I didn't hang up I told him first that I had to go. Then tonight found out a good friend of mine is getting married! I am so excited for him and his now fiancee' he is an amazing godly man and he has a great girl! Well the guys here are already spoiled! Today we were at the units and one of the guys looked at me and says "Hey Angela, if I buy the food will you cook dinner tonight. No I don't spoil anyone!!!! Yeah right wait until Lee, Jon, and Shua get up here next week, I know they are mainly coming for the food:) and the guitar stores! Well I think it is time to go home and get some rest before the big day tomorrow of more work.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|