« Home | SLEEP???? » | Wonderful Weekend » | Wedding » | sitting » | Have you ever? » | Chattanooga » | Work » | Unpacking » | Mr. and Mrs. Chris Brown » | 2 more days of externship » 

Monday, July 11, 2005

HOME SWEET HOME

I finally got my curtains up and my bedframe together yesterday. It's nice when you have a friend that can help you do those things. Work has been nuts! We go from morning to night, but it is sooo much fun, the paperwork is not the funnest part, but hey it's part of the job. I miss New Spring, I still have to find a church up here. I am going to check out a church next Sunday that a friend of a friend have recommended. Summer festivals end in a couple of weeks. Hopefully some things will end some of the craziness. Well I miss all of you guys and gals, call me, email me....ect!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|