« Home | Chattanooga » | Work » | Unpacking » | Mr. and Mrs. Chris Brown » | 2 more days of externship » | Sleeping Client » | Relief! » | Treated like a lady! » | NASHVILLE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Graduation » 

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Have you ever?

Have you ever wondered what in the world, why you are doing what you are doing? God has got to have the biggest sense of humor ever. I moved to Nashville with not even a clue to whether or not I had a job or not. I mean come on who does that? Excited and scared out of my mind is how I felt. Now I have the job of my dreams and I get to help others, what what more could I want?! I love it!!!!!!!! I still miss my church family, nothing will ever be able to replace any of those people who have been there for me through the thick and the thin! Thank you all for praying for me and believing in me, even when I didn't believe in myself!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|