« Home | HOME SWEET HOME » | Lake Winnapasake » | What about Bob???? » | The Top Fifteen Things I Love! » | A little homesick » | Not feeling well » | HOME SWEET HOME » | SLEEP???? » | Wonderful Weekend » | Wedding » 

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My beautiful niece!





Malena Rose is my beautiful new niece as of Aug 23rd! Her big brother Noah turned 5 on Aug 24th, so he had a pretty cool birthday present! He looked at me one night when he was holding her and says to me, " Aunt Angela I think she likes me", and I looked at him and I say "I think you are right" and then he looks at me and goes "yep, she likes me". The night she was born he looked at me and told me that he was going to keep her and he wasn't going to give her to anybody. Yes I am a very proud aunt and I have the cutest niece and nephew in the world!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|