« Home | HOME SWEET HOME » | SLEEP???? » | Wonderful Weekend » | Wedding » | sitting » | Have you ever? » | Chattanooga » | Work » | Unpacking » | Mr. and Mrs. Chris Brown » 

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Not feeling well

Well this week has been crazy as ever! Last night when I got home my kitchen sink had thrown up all over the kitchen and then pipe underneath the sink had busted so at 1:30 am a plumber was at my apt trying to fix it, then to his discovery the pipe in the wall had busted, and also just to let you know the extent of the water, it went under the wall and soked my hall and my closet and part of the carpet where my table is. I haven't been feeling well this week, I get the pleasure of going to the doctor tommorow...woohoo. Hope all is well!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|

About me

  • I'm Angela
  • From Anderson, South Carolina, United States
  • I am a Nationally Certified Licensed Massage Therapist!
My profile
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates