« Home | Not feeling well » | HOME SWEET HOME » | SLEEP???? » | Wonderful Weekend » | Wedding » | sitting » | Have you ever? » | Chattanooga » | Work » | Unpacking » 

Monday, July 18, 2005

A little homesick

Well work is crazy as ever, and life is great. I am missing people from Anderson a good bit this week. I think it had something to do with not feeling well, because when I lived in Anderson I had friends that would take care of me when I felt bad, I know I have some of that here but nobody understands me like Mel, Ashley, and KJ. I was talking to Melissa on the phone tonight and realized that I am going to have to make a home trip soon. I miss New Spring, and the fun of just calling up a friend to hang out at the last minute. I guess having to grow up and be an adult isn't always fun:(! Don't get me wrong, I love my new life and I have an incredible job, and I am the happiest I have been in a long time, amazing what happens when you do what God calls you to do. It is a lot of fun getting to hang out with new people and I am ready to see some more shows! Also I had to change my cell number so if I haven't given it to you by accident send me an email at angela.harrell@gmail.com also please keep me in your prayers, and thanks for the incredible support you guys have given me over the years and you know who you are!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|

About me

  • I'm Angela
  • From Anderson, South Carolina, United States
  • I am a Nationally Certified Licensed Massage Therapist!
My profile
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates