« Home | A little homesick » | Not feeling well » | HOME SWEET HOME » | SLEEP???? » | Wonderful Weekend » | Wedding » | sitting » | Have you ever? » | Chattanooga » | Work » 

Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Top Fifteen Things I Love!

1. My Salvation through Christ!
2. Grace
3. Love from true friends
4. HUGS!!!!!!
5. Cards for no reason! Thanks Ash!
6. Forgiveness when you know you don't deserve it!
7. Massages!
8. Noah (My nephew) and Melina (my niece to be in August)
9. My family
10. My New Spring Family
11. My brothers!
12. My Job
13. My Bed!!!!!
14. Music
15. Pedicures!

These I promise are in no certain order, just things off the top of my head!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|

About me

  • I'm Angela
  • From Anderson, South Carolina, United States
  • I am a Nationally Certified Licensed Massage Therapist!
My profile
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates