« Home | My beautiful niece! » | HOME SWEET HOME » | Lake Winnapasake » | What about Bob???? » | The Top Fifteen Things I Love! » | A little homesick » | Not feeling well » | HOME SWEET HOME » | SLEEP???? » | Wonderful Weekend » 

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Home Sweet Anderson!






I had so much fun getting to go through Anderson on my way to Florence to see my new niece. I got to see Lee, Jon, Chris, and Jeff play twice in two weekends, it doesn't get much better than that. I had the privilege of breaking in the kitchen in "Gentry" Lee's new house, and I also got to hang out with some of the best friends a person could have. I miss Anderson, it's weird when you leave all of your friends and go somewhere where you know no one and you start a job that keeps you going nonstop and then when you do get a break all you want to do is sleep. I love my job and I love doing what I do, but there are days that I wish that I could move the most awesome friends from Anderson to Nashville, crazy aye?! I mean where in the world would you get friends like, Lee, Jon, Chris, Melissa, Crystal, Kylie, Nick, Heidi, Andy, Jessica, Joshua, Amanda, Dan, I mean I could go on for days if I wanted to! Craziness, I have got to be one of the most blessed people in the world to have the friends like I do and I love all of you guys and gals soooooo much! Thank you for all of the love and support that you give me all the time!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|