« Home | What a crazy day! » | Home Sweet Anderson! » | My beautiful niece! » | HOME SWEET HOME » | Lake Winnapasake » | What about Bob???? » | The Top Fifteen Things I Love! » | A little homesick » | Not feeling well » | HOME SWEET HOME » 

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Oh Happy Day!

I am going to have the most awesome weekend!! It doesn't get much better than three of the most wonderful guys in the world coming to see me!! I do not have a clue why on on earth God decided to bless me with there friendships but I am so thankful that he did. I'm sure that we will see a lot of guitar stores, I mean with Lee, Jon, and Joshua what do you expect?! Well I need to get some stuff done for work and such! Yeah for me!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|