« Home | Chicken » | Amazing Friends » | Oh Happy Day! » | What a crazy day! » | Home Sweet Anderson! » | My beautiful niece! » | HOME SWEET HOME » | Lake Winnapasake » | What about Bob???? » | The Top Fifteen Things I Love! » 

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Miscommunication and Pride

Those two things can cause soooo many problems! I am what you would call, oh hardheaded. I also hate confrontation! So you put all of those things together and it is going to blow up eventually. God has been teaching me a lot lately about not letting every little thing affect me. For instance taking things for face value, before you get ticked off because you don't know what was meant by what was said. Girls analyze everything! It is a quality that I wish I did not have. God has also been teaching me that whether we like it or not he knows what is best for us even when we don't agree with the situation. Always lean on Him and not making rash decisions is something else He has been teaching me. Wonderful how He know us so much better than ourselves!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|