« Home | Nothing new to say.... » | Mute Math, Oh my Wow! » | Amazement » | I love my life!!!! » | Massage Therapy at The Gallery » | Unbelievable Week!!!!! » | Thanks » | I AM HOME » | Can't sleep! » | I have lived through 105/155 things » 

Friday, April 07, 2006

This week

So I have been sick this week, which has given me way to much time to think. WAY TO MUCH TIME TO THINK!!!! Just incase you guys were wondering, females over analyze almost anything, I am not saying all the time, but a good portion of the time. So when a girl has nothing to do everything that she sees, hears, and does goes crazy in her head. I have been laying around all week doing nothing, except watching tv and I am sick of the tv!! I do have some amazing friends that came and kept me company. A great roomate that would check on me and then lock herself in the other part of the house because she can't afford to get sick. It has been a crazy week, but an interesting one. God has taught me a couple of things, no matter what He is going to show us stuff through it all. How much He loves me, and how much I need my friends! I am so glad that I am back in Anderson, because it would have been rough to have been sick in Nashville. There were a couple of times I was really lonely and I would get a phone call or a text from someone checking on me, those meant the world! I do have the most amazing friends in the world!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|