« Home | Thanks » | I AM HOME » | Can't sleep! » | I have lived through 105/155 things » | Amazing » | Massage Sweet Massage!!! » | Home Sweet Home!!!!! » | ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ » | Licensed Massage Therapist!!!!!! » | Happy Single Awareness Day!! » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Unbelievable Week!!!!!

It has been such a crazy week! I start my new job Monday, I have an amazing roommate, I have amazing friends, amazing conversations, and an amazing Abba Father! He has blown my mind these last couple of months and I am so thankful that He chose me to do massage therapy! I love it so much! It is going to be an amazing experience. I am so excited about doing something I love! Also my massage room looks AMAZING, thanks to Kim, Melissa, and Karla!! I am telling you it doesn't get much better than this! I can't believe I am getting the opportunity to do all of this!!! Need to get some sleep, NewSpring early in the AM!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|