« Home | ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ » | Licensed Massage Therapist!!!!!! » | Happy Single Awareness Day!! » | Things to ponder » | Need help!!! » | It's My Birthday!!!! » | You are God Alone » | My Birthday Party!! » | I was tagged! » | Happy Birthday Melissa! » 

Monday, February 20, 2006

Home Sweet Home!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe that this Saturday I will be home, and this Sunday I will be back at NewSpring! The more that I think about it, the more unreal everything seems. I can tell I am getting "Spring Fever" I am so ready to get home!!!!!! I have the most amazing new roomie, and a huge house. People are already calling it the party house, craziness! I did figure out something this week, if I get the job at one of these places doing my massage therapy, this will be my 1st job EVER that I haven't had to work at night....THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! Hope to see you all soon! Susan is coming up in the morning, and we are going to see Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, and Louie Giglio at the Ryman, Tuesday. I've gotta leave with a bang!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|