« Home | I was tagged! » | Happy Birthday Melissa! » | I PASSED!!!!! » | Sick and a test! » | Tommorow (Tuesday) Jan 24th » | Happiness » | STUDYING » | It's Snowing!!!!!!! » | Mute Math » | Just being honest! » 

Saturday, February 04, 2006

My Birthday Party!!



Can I just say that I have the most amazing friends on the face of the planet! Lee, Tim, and Melissa, came up yesterday for my birthday, and Lee had talk to a friend of mine here (Kelley) and they planned a surprise dinner party for me! I don't understand how people can care about me that much but I am so appreciative of the love that they show me! They are amazing! So to Lee, Tim, Melissa, Kelley, Jadyn, Chad, and Ashley, THANK YOU!

Will post more pics on my shutterbook page so you can go there and see the rest!
http://angelarharrell.shutterbook.com

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|