« Home | Happy Birthday Melissa! » | I PASSED!!!!! » | Sick and a test! » | Tommorow (Tuesday) Jan 24th » | Happiness » | STUDYING » | It's Snowing!!!!!!! » | Mute Math » | Just being honest! » | Winter Classes » 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I was tagged!

Thanks to
  • LB
  • for this, so here we go.....

    four jobs I've had:

    1. LifeWay
    2. Sound Engineer
    3. Waitress
    4. Merch girl

    four movies I can watch over and over:

    1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
    2. How to lose a guy in 10 days
    3. Harry Potter movies
    4. Dirty Dancing

    four places that I've lived:

    1. Florence, SC
    2. Anderson, SC
    3. Nashville, TN
    4. Anderson, SC soon again

    four TV shows that I love:

    1. Crossing Jordan
    2. CSI
    3. Numbers
    4. Exteme Edition Home Makeover

    four places I've vacationed:

    1. Bahamas
    2. Gatlinburg
    3. Paris
    4. Charleston

    four of my favorite dishes:

    1. Grandma's Chicken and Dumplins
    2. Grandma's Chicken Bog
    3. Momma's BBQ Chicken
    4. Momma's spaghetti

    four sites I visit daily:

    1.
  • Lee

  • 2.
  • My Space

  • 3.
  • Gmail

  • 4.
  • Lanna's Pic's



  • four places I would rather be right now:

    1. In Anderson
    2. Playing with my nephew and niece
    3. In daydream land
    4. On vacation anywhere, maybe Vermont, its gorgeous!!!!

    four bloggers I am tagging so that they will hate me:

    1.
  • Whitley

  • 2.
  • Susan

  • 3.
  • Stunningman

  • 4.
  • Melody
  • E-mail this post



    Remenber me (?)



    All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

    |