« Home | STUDYING » | It's Snowing!!!!!!! » | Mute Math » | Just being honest! » | Winter Classes » | 3 Medications Later » | Sick » | Learning about me can be fun! » | Cleaning frenzy!!!! » | I couldn't resist!!! » 

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happiness

Why do we sometimes let our circumstances determine our attitude?! I found myself this week a little down because I have some friends that are getting their dreams answered, why you may ask? BECAUSE I WANT MINE!! Scary isn't it, how human we all are, yet how understanding and forgiving God is! I am so thankful that even when we act stupid He gets a really good laugh and He forgives me for not believing that He will answer the desires of my heart. I had a wonderful friend tell me recently that God holds off letting me know things sometimes because He knows that I love surprises, and he was right! I do love surprises! Think about the last time you were truly surprised about something someone did for you?!! It was amazing the time, the effort, the love, and the fact that they wanted to do it for you!!! That is how Christ wants me to think about the things that He does for me even when I don't realize He is doing it! Think about your friends, and how to this day you don't have a clue how you became friends with some of them, but you wouldn't trade them in for nothing! There are so many things to be thankful for! For me this week, the anticipation of 3 amazing friends coming up here for my birthday, that's love driving 6 hours to see someone! Taking a test, I know scary I am actually looking forward to it. The fact that I get to go to church in the morning. There are so many more, but I must stop since I have to get up in 5 hours! No matter your circumstances, someone always has it worse, and you can learn so much from them!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|