« Home | I couldn't resist!!! » | HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! » | Silence » | Wonderful friends!! » | Today » | Prayer Request » | Missing the big SC » | Sad News » | Day off!!!! » | Nothing new really! » 

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Cleaning frenzy!!!!

It is 2 am and I just finished cleaning my bathroom?!!! Yes I know its wierd but this week has been wierd so no big deal. My apt looks fabulous, well all except my bedroom. I am off tommorow so I will be working on that, hanging out with the infamous Lee McD when he gets done at Passion, and then to the gym with Kelley and Jadyn, and somewhere in there wash clothes!!! Next month is my bday!!! WOOHOO!!! I will be at the wonderful age of 27! That is wierd!! I am 3 years from 30?!! All is good! God is blessing my socks off and I am learning more that I ever have. If for nothing else I moved to Nashville to learn and to grow! Sometimes it takes getting away from everything you know to realize what you have and what more God has instore for you! Hope all is well in the world of my wonderful friends! I love you all! Let me know what is going on with you guys/gals!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|