« Home | Nothing new really! » | Happy Belated Thanksgiving!! » | Dr Phil's test....I got a 44 » | Yay for me! » | One of those nights I can't sleep! » | SOMETIMES YES, SOMETIMES NO » | Yay for fun! » | Things that God has taught me since I moved. » | One of those days » | I am bored today, so heres some more stuff..... » 

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Day off!!!!

It is 12:19 am Thursday morning and I am off for the day!!!! I am soooo excited! I get to sleep late, watch movies, help a friend decorate for Christmas, and just flat out be lazy! It is going to be awesome! When I got off tonight I came home and watched a movie, checked my email and am getting ready to go to bed! Oh my word I just realized that it is December 1st, wow time has flown by this year. I cannot believe that it is December, that is so wierd! Hope everybody has a good first day of December!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|