« Home | Yay for fun! » | Things that God has taught me since I moved. » | One of those days » | I am bored today, so heres some more stuff..... » | About me » | Clemson » | Learning » | Blessed! » | Prayer Request » | Wonderful Night! » 

Saturday, November 19, 2005

SOMETIMES YES, SOMETIMES NO

By: Jill Paquette

Easy isn't what I'd call this, who knows what easy means
The more I try to make this happen the less it's clear to me
The hope that keeps me moving is in Your promises to me
And right now that's enough, it's gonna have to be

Sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes that's the way it goes
You're not giving any secrets away
Who's to know, who's to say, sometimes it's hard to live this way
Holding on, letting go
When it's sometimes yes and sometimes no

I wanna know just what it looks like, what the answer's gonna be
I wanna grab a hold of something to give me some security
And know it's You I'm hearing gently helping me to see
When everything I've prayed for is not Your will for me

And it's not poetic justice that has me waiting all this while
It's the way a loving father deals with his child
So this is how I'm learning holding on and letting go
Sometimes yes and sometimes no
It's sometimes yes, sometimes no

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|