« Home | Prayer Request » | Wonderful Night! » | Amazing God! » | Thanks Lee! » | Something to think about » | A wonderful weekend! » | NewSpring Band Pictures » | NewSpring Band » | Have you ever? » | Benefit Concert » 

Friday, November 04, 2005

Blessed!

I am so stinking blessed, and half the time I don't even realize it. The last couple of weeks have been kind of stressful, but through the whole thing, God has showed me that no matter what He is right beside me and never leaves even when I think I can handle it without Him (which is the stupidest thing that I do sometimes!). He has blessed me with friends that love me no matter what, that call me, that send me letters, and that love me! It is so awesome to live so far away, but still know that I have the most amazing friends in the world that still care about me and that want to know if I am okay and that pray for me regularly, it does not get any better than that. I have an amazing heavenly Father that has gave me more than I have ever deserved, and I am so thankful that it includes the most amazing friends a person could have! I even love it when certain friends of mine HATE talking on the phone but they suck it up and talk to me anyway! :) I love you all so much and thank you for always being there for me and making me smile and laugh!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|