« Home | Amazing God! » | Thanks Lee! » | Something to think about » | A wonderful weekend! » | NewSpring Band Pictures » | NewSpring Band » | Have you ever? » | Benefit Concert » | Hmm » | I thought my friends could use a laugh! » 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wonderful Night!

Today was so beautiful! I did nothing tonight! It was great! I had a total of 7 kids come by and get candy. They were cute! I watched tv, ate Schlotzsky's BBQ chicken pizza. Ate too much of the left over candy, and am hyper as can be. Talk to some amazing friends from Anderson and just thanked God for the wonderful night and just me time! Hope all had a good halloween, and I hope people took pictures of Lee being Napolean!
P.S. I can't believe it's November!!!!!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|