« Home | Thanks Lee! » | Something to think about » | A wonderful weekend! » | NewSpring Band Pictures » | NewSpring Band » | Have you ever? » | Benefit Concert » | Hmm » | I thought my friends could use a laugh! » | Sleepy » 

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Amazing God!

I love the fact that right when you need some encouragement God sends you a letter in the mail, and a phone call! Isn't He amazing! I love that no matter what is going on, whether we realize it or not, God is taking care of us even when we know it but don't "feel" it. I think that is why He shows himself to us in letters in the mail, and a phone call from a friend. He is so amazing! I am so thankful that He loves me and takes care of me!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|