« Home | One of those days » | I am bored today, so heres some more stuff..... » | About me » | Clemson » | Learning » | Blessed! » | Prayer Request » | Wonderful Night! » | Amazing God! » | Thanks Lee! » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Things that God has taught me since I moved.

1. How to love myself
2. How much He loves me
3. How to be content with my circumstances, until He is ready to move me
4. How to love others
5. How He will never give us more than we can handle because He is going to be there the whole time anyway.
6. How sometimes you have to do things that you don't like by getting out of your comfort zone first and then you realize that it wasn't that bad.
7. How when you are by yourself that you have more time to grow
and much more later............

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|