« Home | Blessed! » | Prayer Request » | Wonderful Night! » | Amazing God! » | Thanks Lee! » | Something to think about » | A wonderful weekend! » | NewSpring Band Pictures » | NewSpring Band » | Have you ever? » 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Learning

God has been teaching me that He knows me better than I know myself! Simple yet complicated when you think about it. A wise friend pointed out to me the other night that God knows how much I like surprises, it messed me up, in a good way. Think about it, God knows your every desire and your every thought, why do we question the small stuff, when we have seen Him handle the big things! It blows my mind how well He loves me and takes those things that I want and gives them to me when I least expect them. Its the greatest feeling knowing that I am always going to have surprises!! I love it!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|