« Home | Things that God has taught me since I moved. » | One of those days » | I am bored today, so heres some more stuff..... » | About me » | Clemson » | Learning » | Blessed! » | Prayer Request » | Wonderful Night! » | Amazing God! » 

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Yay for fun!

So Thursday afternoon I left work and went to the nooga and picked up Joshua, quick hug from Reagan and on to the big A-T-L. We met up with Jon and Lee at the Masquerade for some Mute Math, then on to the Vortex for some burgers, and then to Krispy Kreme for the McD boys, they are addicted to Krispy Kreme!!! Joshua being the sweetheart that he is drove the rest of the way from the nooga to Atlanta and back to the nooga. I was feeling a little under the weather but had a blast! Those guys are so much fun to hang out with! Today was still under the weather so tonight Ashley and Kelley came over and we watched a chic flick and when I say chic flick I mean it the title "The Perfect Man". If he's out there way to go for him! Anyway, I need to go to bed and get some sleep before work tommorow morning, which is in a couple of hours. Have a wonderful weekend!!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|