« Home | SOMETIMES YES, SOMETIMES NO » | Yay for fun! » | Things that God has taught me since I moved. » | One of those days » | I am bored today, so heres some more stuff..... » | About me » | Clemson » | Learning » | Blessed! » | Prayer Request » 

Sunday, November 20, 2005

One of those nights I can't sleep!

[Marital Status] Single
[Shoe size] 10
[Parents still together] Yes
[Siblings] 2 brothers
[Pets] none
[Color] green
[Number] don't have a favorite number
[Animal] Dogs
[Soda] Coke
[Book] Do you think I'm beautiful by Angela Thomas

DO YOU[Color your hair?]Yes
[Have tattoos?] Not yet
[Have Piercings?] My ears
[Cheat on tests/homework?] No.
[Drink/Smoke?] no/no
[Like roller coasters?] yes
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] sometimes
[Want more piercings?] No
[Like cleaning?] If I am in those moods
[Write in cursive or print?] Cursive
[Own a web cam?] No
[Own a cell phone?] DUH

HAVE YOU EVER[Been in a fist fight?] Yes
[Considered a life of crime?] No
[Lied to someone?] Yes
[Been in love?] Yes
[Made out with JUST a friend?] No
[Been in lust?] No
[Used someone] Yes, to some degree I am sure I have.
[Been used?] Yes
[Been cheated on?] No
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] Yes
[Stolen anything?]No
[Held a gun] Yes

CURRENTS[Current clothing] Clemson shorts and a t-shirt
[Current mood] Tired, Happy
[Current taste] Pink Lemonade
[What you currently smell like] Soap
[Current hair] Medium Length, Auburn with highlights
[Current thing I ought to be doing] Sleeping
[Current CD in stereo] Song of Solomon Series by Tommy Nelson
[Last book you read] Reading "In Search of the Proverbs 31 Man" by Michelle McKinney Hammond
[Last movie you saw] Ever After
[Last thing you ate] Grits and Eggs
Last person you talked to on the phone] Phillip
[Do drugs?] no
[Believe there is life on other planets?] No
[Remember your first love?] Yes
[Still love him/her?] As a friend
[Read the newspaper?] no
[Believe in miracles?] yes
Do well in school?] yes
[Wear hats] no
[Hate yourself?] no
[Have an obsession?] no
[Collect anything?] not really
[Have a best friend?] Yes
[Close friends?] yes
[Like your handwriting?] no
[Care about looks]Sometimes

LOVE LIFE - there is none
[First kiss] never kissed
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] No
[Do you believe in "the one?"] Yes
[Are you a tease?] no
[Too shy to make the first move?] Duh!

ARE YOU A[Daydreamer] yes
[Sarcastic] sometimes
[Shy] Do you know me?! NO
[Talkative] Yes

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|