« Home | Happy Belated Thanksgiving!! » | Dr Phil's test....I got a 44 » | Yay for me! » | One of those nights I can't sleep! » | SOMETIMES YES, SOMETIMES NO » | Yay for fun! » | Things that God has taught me since I moved. » | One of those days » | I am bored today, so heres some more stuff..... » | About me » 

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Nothing new really!

So I was sitting here before I go to bed trying to think about what I could type, and honestly there is really nothing new going on! I have gotten pretty much into a good routine lately and am very thankful for the things that God continues to teach me. I am thankful for new friends that make me smile and laugh. It has been a pretty decent week so far, and I can't wait for Christmas just because I get to come to the service on the 23rd at NewSpring and then I get to go home and see my wonderful niece and nephew who of course if you know me at all know that they have me wrapped around their little fingers! They make you feel like you are the most important person in the world! When a 5 year old calls you and tells you that he misses you and wants to know when you are coming to see him, you want to drop everything and go right then! I love my Noah, and I am sure as Malena gets older she is going to have the same finger wrapping affects on me that he does! Hope everyone is doing well! Let me know whats going on!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|