« Home | Today » | Prayer Request » | Missing the big SC » | Sad News » | Day off!!!! » | Nothing new really! » | Happy Belated Thanksgiving!! » | Dr Phil's test....I got a 44 » | Yay for me! » | One of those nights I can't sleep! » 

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Wonderful friends!!



So I have been to Florence and Anderson over the Christmas holidays and have had a blast with my niece and nephew and with my amazing friends! This week has been one of the most amazing blessings that God could have given me. Friends that you know that love you for you and are there for you no matter what. I do have to say that I am one of the most blessed people in this world! I have the most amazing real friends a person could have and I am so thankful for the time that I got to share with them this week! Here are a couple of pics to show you my amazing friends and my niece and nephew!!!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|