« Home | Sad News » | Day off!!!! » | Nothing new really! » | Happy Belated Thanksgiving!! » | Dr Phil's test....I got a 44 » | Yay for me! » | One of those nights I can't sleep! » | SOMETIMES YES, SOMETIMES NO » | Yay for fun! » | Things that God has taught me since I moved. » 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Missing the big SC

So today I have been a little lazy this afternoon, I watched Madagascar, cute movie. Anyway sitting around for the first time in a while with nothing to do I started missing the big A town! Ok so not necessarily Anderson itself, but the people within! I really miss all of you guys/gals! So keep in touch and don't forget to keep praying for me! Hopefully I will be at the NewSpring service on the 23rd!!!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|