« Home | Prayer Request » | Missing the big SC » | Sad News » | Day off!!!! » | Nothing new really! » | Happy Belated Thanksgiving!! » | Dr Phil's test....I got a 44 » | Yay for me! » | One of those nights I can't sleep! » | SOMETIMES YES, SOMETIMES NO » 

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Today

So I have been working a lot lately where I can come home for Christmas....very tiring yet so worth it. I am so excited about getting to hold my niece, it is hard to think that when I see her she will be 4 mths old and I haven't seen her since she was a week old. If you don't know me well, one thing about me is, I love children, especially my niece and nephew! I mean my 5 year old nephew makes me feel like the most important person in the world, he will call me sometimes and ask me "Aunt Angela when are you coming to see me?" It's one of those times in life that you want to drop everything and go right then. His little hugs are the most amazing feeling in the world. I hope that he always loves his Aunt Angela the way he does right now. That childlike faith is something that is also what I want to strive for more than I do. Think about it, when we were little we believed anything that we were told, and if we asked God to do something we didn't doubt it at all and because we asked God for it, we KNEW it was going to happen. Why as adults do we not have that same faith? He is the same God that He was when we were that little 5 year old who believed that He could do anything, why do we doubt?! One of the things that God continually teaches me is that He is going to answer our prayers even if we don't like His answers! He knows so much better than we do what we need, why do we think that we have to keep our little pinky on things? What we are telling God is that you can't handle this let me help out a little bit. When He had the whole thing under control till you stepped in and messed it up! I am so thankful that God sent me to Nashville! I have never doubted my decision to move here. Of course I know that one day hopefully sooner than later I will be back in Anderson, but right now He sent me to Nashville to learn, grow, and honestly to take me out of my comfort zone where I had no one and had to totally depend on Him taking care of me and having to listen to Him. It has been an amazing journey and I am so thankful for the prayers and the support that my amazing friends have given me. Especially those that get in my face right when I need it to remind me that God is able to do more than we can ask or imagine!!!! Thank you God for teaching me how to depend on you!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|