« Home | Winter Classes » | 3 Medications Later » | Sick » | Learning about me can be fun! » | Cleaning frenzy!!!! » | I couldn't resist!!! » | HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! » | Silence » | Wonderful friends!! » | Today » 

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Just being honest!

I hate going to the gym, but yet I love the feeling that I have when I leave and feel like I have accomplished something and feeling better is a plus. But getting me there is like pulling teeth! I use to go regularly when I lived in SC and it wasn't that bad because I knew a lot of the people there because they went to church with me. Here I am completely out of my comfort zone and going to a gym alone freaks me out. Tonight I went with a friend of mine to a gym that she works at, and they do a whole little routine, but hardly any cardio. So do I keep going because she is there and I am more comfortable, or go to another gym where I know I will get better results and be selfconscious the whole time I am working out. When you are overweight the things that go through your head are what keep you from doing what you need to do. I know I need to loose weight and I know that I need to work out, but why do I worry about what other people think while I am doing it. So just call me wierd, and maybe I will figure out what to do!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|