« Home | Home Sweet Home!!!!! » | ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ » | Licensed Massage Therapist!!!!!! » | Happy Single Awareness Day!! » | Things to ponder » | Need help!!! » | It's My Birthday!!!! » | You are God Alone » | My Birthday Party!! » | I was tagged! » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Massage Sweet Massage!!!

HEY!!! Guess what this Saturday I will be home and back at
NewSpring!!! I am so excited. Just to make sure you all know I have
my massage therapy license now and can practice in the state of SC
now. I am currently looking for a job, I have 2 interviews as soon as
I get to town. I know I have talked to some of you and you have said
things about you wanted massages when I moved back and the rest of you
I am just letting you know I am back. So I am pretty sure unless God
provides the ultimate miracle, at least the 1st week I am home I will
be unemployed so if you want to schedule an appointment with me let me
know!!! I am extremely excited about the gift God has given me and I
can't wait to do it for a living!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|