« Home | This week » | Nothing new to say.... » | Mute Math, Oh my Wow! » | Amazement » | I love my life!!!! » | Massage Therapy at The Gallery » | Unbelievable Week!!!!! » | Thanks » | I AM HOME » | Can't sleep! » 

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hello

So it has been a while since I last posted so I thought maybe I would do a little and see what happened. It has been an incredible weekend! Miss Candice Whitley came into town for her birthday and we had her a party!!! It was a lot of fun! We had a pinata and all I have to say about that is the guys had way too much fun :)! They were throwing candy up into the ceiling fan, I think we will be finding candy until the day we move out, if the ants don't first. Candice is a very special person, and it was so much fun getting to spend her birthday with her! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|