« Home | hehe » | X Men 3 » | Shagging! » | Brian Regan » | Did you ever question yourself? » | Happy Birthday Boys!!! » | Birthday Boys! » | SHUT THE DOOR!!!!!!!! » | I have a website!!! » | Brighter???? » 

Monday, May 29, 2006

You never let go (Even though I walk)

By, Matt Redman

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
Your perfect love is casting out fear.
And even when I´m caught in the middle of the storms of this life,
I won´t turn back, I know You are near.

And I will fear no evil,
For my God is with me.
And if my God is with me,
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear?


O no, You never let go,
Through the calm and through the storm
O no, You never let go,
In every high and every low
O no, You never let go -
Lord You never let go of me.

And I can see a light is coming for the heart that holds on -
A glorious light beyond all compare.
And there will be an end to these troubles,
But until that day comes,
We´ll live to know You here on the earth.

(And I will fear no evil)

Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on,
And there will be an end to these troubles, but until that day comes,
Still I will praise You, still I will praise You.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|