« Home | Happy Birthday Boys!!! » | Birthday Boys! » | SHUT THE DOOR!!!!!!!! » | I have a website!!! » | Brighter???? » | Toot » | Friends » | Hello » | This week » | Nothing new to say.... » 

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Did you ever question yourself?

Craziness.... I have sat here tonight wondering if some of the decisions that I have made over the last couple of months where the right decisions. Why do we do that, when we know that we did what God told us to do?! My problem is I am selfish and I want to see results right now, in everything (work, relationships, family) all of it. It is funny, I was talking to an amazing friend before I ever moved back to Anderson one night while I was here, and he looked at me and said "You like surprises right?" I looked back at him and said "yes, why?" He kind of chuckled and said "God just wants to surprise you, because He knows that what you like" Is that not crazy!! I mean its not, because He is God, but its so cool to think that He does things the way we want them sometimes and we are so freaked out about situations that we don't realize that He has been trying to do what we wanted the whole time if we would have just paid attention. He has it all in control, why can't I let Him have it?! He has been blowing my mind these last couple of months since I moved back to Anderson. I love being home, I love being back at NewSpring, I love having an amazing roomate, but you know what the best part is.... He brought me back home, where He wanted me to be and I know that without a shadow of a doubt that He has my life in His hands and He is going to take care of everything, whether I see it or not. It is different being back, extremly different. I miss my friends in Nashville, no one will ever be able to replace Kelley, Jadyn, Chad, Ashley, and the other amazing people that God had surrounding me there, but I still have the old friendships here, new friendships, and I get to spoil other peoples babies and give them back! IT IS AMAZING!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|