« Home | Hello » | This week » | Nothing new to say.... » | Mute Math, Oh my Wow! » | Amazement » | I love my life!!!! » | Massage Therapy at The Gallery » | Unbelievable Week!!!!! » | Thanks » | I AM HOME » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Friends

I was talking to someone last night and she was talking about the fact that I have a lot of friends. True I do have a lot of friends so to speak, but how many of them are true friends. By true friends, I mean, who picks up the phone just to call you without wanting something in return, and they just want to know how you are. Or ask you to come over and hang out with them just because they appreciate your company. Who knows you better than anyone and loves you just the same. Who puts up with you even when you are having PMS. Prays for you consistently. Encourages you. Gives you a hug right when you need one. Can read you like a book, and you can't no matter what lie to them. Who can get in your face and hold you accountable because you trust them and you know that they love you. When you are trying to make something better of yourself they are right there beside you the whole time, telling you that you can do it and they believe in you. This is a description of what a true friend is to me, and to those people that do these things, you know who you are and I love you very much for being a real true friend.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|