« Home | Flowtown » | Memorial Day! » | You never let go (Even though I walk) » | hehe » | X Men 3 » | Shagging! » | Brian Regan » | Did you ever question yourself? » | Happy Birthday Boys!!! » | Birthday Boys! » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Thankful!

So...I am wired and so tired at the same time. I was sitting here thinking about so many things that God has blessed me with and my brain will not turn off. I have the most amazing Heavenly Father. He never lets go of me even when I get stubborn and want to handle things for myself. I know that it is hard for some of you to understand that I can be stubborn ;) but I can be. I am happier than I have ever been and it is all because of God giving me my hearts desires. I can't wait to see what else He has instore for me. Scary and exciting at the same time! He makes me laugh at how sometimes He waits till the last possible minute to show me that He has it under control and why in the world was I about to freak out when He has handled it so many times before. He has also given me the most amazing friendships in the world. I am a happier person because He has surrounded me with some of the Godliest people I know and I am so thankful for that. Hope you all have an amazing week!

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

|